Smart Help Center
Below are frequently asked questions, you may find the answer for yourself.
General | How much is pressure?
- Pressure with 20 Bar, works great on creating thick crema and it smelles aromatic. Pour in 50ml of water if you would like taste it stronger.
General | Does this contain pressurized or nonpressurized filter basket?
- It combines the basket and the portafilter. Most non-pressurized portafilters except for bottomless ones cause the espresso to exit from a single hole, so having a single hole does not identify it as a pressurized basket. Other brands also combine the portafilter and basket with a single hole that is not a pressurized basket.
Charge | Does it work with 220v or 240V?
- Both 220V and 240V can be charged as long as the charging adapter supports it. Please note that the output voltage of the adapter is at least 5V and the output power is at least 10W.
Charge | Why my outin dosen't charge?
- Please use a 5V/2A or 5V/3A USB wall charger to charge. The machine will not be charged while using a charger below 10W (e.g. the Apple 5W charger).
- The charging cable may be damaged during shipment and delivery, please retry with other type-c cables if the device is unable to charge. If the above does not solve the problem, please contact：email@example.com
Charge | Can this be charged by a usb-c to usb-c cable and charger or does it need to use the usb-a to usb-c charger?
- Yes, it can be charged by a usb-c to usb-c cable or a usb-a to usb-c charger. Note: The machine will not be charged while using a charger below 10W (e.g. the Apple 5W charger).
Charge | Can you use it while charging?
- Nano cannot be use while it is charging. Please use our device when it is fully charged.
Use | After the machine finishes the extraction process, what should I do when it doesn't stop automatically?
- Our device should stop automatically; However if it happens, you can single click the buttom manually to turn off the machine.
Use | The power lights flash 5 times and the machine beeps 3 times while using, is there any problem?
- It indicates the power is too low. Please operate after fully charged.
Use | After long press to heat, do any lights stay on to indicate it’s working?
- Yes, after a long press to heat, you will hear a beep and see the LEDs flashing to indicate it’s on. After the beep, you can do something else and just wait for your espresso.
Use | After the water is heated, do you have to pump it to get the coffee out?
- No, everything is automatic. All you need is to put the coffee grounds or coffee pods into the basket and screw it on, and pour some water in. The portable espresso machine will take care of the rest of the process.
Use | Does this machine to support automatic cleaning?
- Yes, it can do.
Use | The machine does not work properly when using coffee powder?
- The coffee powder needs to be compacted and either the powder compartment or capsule compartment needs to be tightened.
Use | Can the machine be used with any adapters?
- We prefer to use the machine with a compliant adapter.
Use | What should I do when the machine cannot extract?
- Empty extraction or double-click extraction directly.
Use | You stated two very different capacities, 50-80ml and 5 cups. What is the actual maximum capacity?
- Our Max marking capacity corresponds to 80ml. Although it can be more than 80ml, we recommend not exceeding 80ml. Also, if you want optimal crema, we recommend 50ml.
Heat | How long does it take to heat the cold water?
- After thousands of tests in Outin factory, the time heating 50ml of water to the temperature (96°C) and extracting coffee is 200 seconds at 25°C. However, if water is more than 50ml, time will vary according to your volume.
Heat | When the power is not enough, the machine is not able to heat up?
- When the power is not enough, the machine is not able to heat up even though plugged in.
Heat | Can this be used to heat milk too?
- No, Ouin Nano cannot be used to heat milk.
Portable | Is this portable? Seems like a lot of components?
- Yes, the good thing is that it comes with a little carry-on case in a decent size. You can put the espresso machine, all the components, and some coffee pods or even towels in the case and take it on the go. Super lightweight and easy to carry
Groud Coffee | Using ground coffee result is like dishwater. Used finely grind from our Breville machine. What are we doing wrong?
- Brewing fails for the following reasons:
1.The portafilter is not tightened or the grounds basket filter is not installed properly
2. The ground coffee is too fine, causing the grounds basket filter to be blocked and extraction failure.
Please use espresso-grade grounds, then install the grounds basket filter properly and tighten the portafilter.
Groud Coffee | What grounds do you recommend to get a cup of great espresso?
- The grounds need to be really fine in order to extract a shot of espresso with rich cream. If the grounds are too coarse, the cream will be less.
Pods Coffee | Is this compatible with pods other than Nespresso pods?
- Yes, Outin Nano is compatible with ground coffee and coffee capsules (Nespresso, L'OR, Jacobs, Lavazza, Kimbo, and Cafe Royal). Please press firmly on the coffee capsule for a successful extraction
Pods Coffee | Are there tips for pods? It doesn’t alway puncture on the foil side very well. Usually maybe 25-50% punctured at most.
- The Outin Nano version currently on sale has solved this problem and can stably pierce pods. Please press firmly on the pods for successful extraction. Let's start making coffee!
Pods Coffee | Do you have to put holes in the Nespresso pods?
- No, it comes with an adapter for Nespresso pods. Very easy to use
Warranty | Do the seller offer a satisfaction guarantee?
- Outin has a 24-Month Warranty and 30-Day Free Return Guarantee. If you are not satisfied within this period, simply contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org